Please Review for your Benefit:
* All prices quoted are for unframed artwork.
Framing choices are available. Call or email us to learn more about your options.
* All sizes quoted have taken any fractions of an inch and rounded up or down as needed.
* All dimensions quoted are listed as width x height.
* Delivery time will depend on what you purchase, if you request enhancement options, and time of year. It can vary from two to twelve (2-12) weeks. If timing is critical for you, please contact us to learn what our best guess for delivery might be for your particular purchase and to your location. For delivery outside the U.S., it may take even longer due to customs in your country. Please contact us to learn what your options might be.
* All computers are calibrated differently from one to the next. What looks good on one machine, may not look exactly the same on another. We have done our best to supply our site with images that are as close to accurate color as possible on our system.
* Our website is updated regularly, so check back often to see what's new or what has been sold and not available any longer. Hesitating to make a decision about your purchase, may mean you miss the opportunity to acquire the artwork you like best. We serve our customers on a first come, first served basis, and will do our very best to accommodate you as such.
* Hold or Reserve Policy
We can reserve an artwork on hold for you with a 50% deposit on original artwork ONLY. This will pull the artwork in question "off the market" and allow you to either finish preparations or construction of the location planned for installation of the artwork, or make arrangements to fund the balance. We will hold the artwork for 2 months and up to 6 months from the date of receipt of the deposit, depending on the amount of the sale. If at the end of that time, the balance due is not paid, the artwork will be made available to the public again and your deposit will be forfeit. If during that "holding" period, life changes and you decide to not go through with your purchase, you may apply the deposit towards another artwork on our site anytime within that initial 6 months.
* Shipping Information
All items shipped for free to locations in the United States. All other locations are shipped at the customer's expense via either FedEx or UPS on smaller items, or air freight for larger items. Kasprzycki Fine Art Inc. will pay for any packing and crating expense required to get your newly acquired artwork to you safe and secure, barring any acts of God, terror and/or Mother Nature.
For shipping locations outside the United States, any freight or shipping charges incurred will be added to your credit card on file. We can provide freight quotes for these orders, if requested. Please allow additional time for the quote and freight delivery times.
Requests for shipping outside the United States, for APO shipping, or for expedited shipping will be charged at full cost.
Kasprzycki Fine Art Inc. is not responsible for any duties and taxes applied for international shipping, and so will be at the customers' expense.
Shipping quotes are available for international orders. Please contact us with the details of what will be in the order and the address it will be shipped to. Please allow additional time for the quote and freight delivery times.
We do our best to ensure your artwork arrives safely, but should any damage occur, please keep all packaging. Take pictures showing any damage on the exterior of the crate or packaging as it was received by you, and of the condition inside the crate or packaging. Then contact us with your order number for further instructions. Without the packaging being retained or pictures taken to show the damage incurred, a claim may not be possible.
* Return Policy
We do not accept returns; all sales are FINAL.
If complete address information is not supplied for shipping, we will attempt to contact you. However, if corrected information is not received within 3 days, the order will be cancelled and the artwork in question made "available to the public" again. As stated, all sales are final and non-refundable, however the amount collected for this failed shipment may be applied to any future purchase for up to 6 months.